Monday, July 02, 2018

#Music Monday: Aselin Debison - Sweet is the Melody

Since yesterday was Canada Day, I decided to go with a Canadian artist for this month's musical share. Trouble is, three sprun to mind immediately, and I couldn't choose between them. Interestingly though, when listed alphabetically by first name, they run A, B, C. So, since that's the case, I decided to do an "ABC of Canadian artists" this month, and will share one a week. Starting today with my A.

A is for Aselin Debison. My favourite song of hers is "Sweet is the melody" which is the first of her songs I heard. I've loved it ever since, and listened to it so many times I've lost count. So, here it is... Enjoy!

6 comments:

Danielle L Zecher said...

Thanks for sharing this. I hadn't heard of her before, but I really, really like this song.

Victoria Zigler said...

Danielle:
You're very welcome!

I first heard of her when I was streaming via a site called "The Wolven Kind" - same place where I first heard Doc Walker's "Rocket Girl" - and loved the song right away. Even used to sing it on air sometimes while playing it.

Rita said...

Sweet, clear voice. Nice melody. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Jeanie said...

This is very nice. What a wonderful voice!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Glad you enjoyed it! :)