Monday, August 27, 2018

#MondayMotivation And #Inspiration - August 27th 2018

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
~William Shakespeare

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
~Aristotle

If you're reading this... Congratulations, you're alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is.
~Chad Sugg

Turn your wounds into wisdom.
~Oprah Winfrey

The unexamined life is not worth living.
~Socrates

You do not write your life with words...You write it with actions. What you think is not important. It is only important what you do.
~Patrick Ness

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

I always love your inspirational quotes!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks... Glad to hear it!

Rita said...

These were all really good ones, Tori! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Thanks... Glad you thought so! :)

IntenseGuy said...

I agree with the others! Nice quotes!

Victoria Zigler said...

Iggy:
Glad you liked them too.