Friday, September 21, 2018

#FurkidFriday: Lilie The #Westie Gets Groomed, And Plays Ball - #Photos

Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.

Yes... Again! I have lots to say, after all. Can I help it if I have lots more to say than the squeaky things in cages? Besides, I'm super cute, so I'm sure you don't mind hearing from me again, right?

Exactly! That's what I thought.

So, I went to that groomer place a couple of weeks ago - on September 4th - and the humans took a photo of me afterwards. I thought you'd like to see it. So, here you go:


Aren't I just so adorable?

Also, since you can never have too many photos of me, here are a couple of photos Mummy took with her talking camera thing on her phone while we were playing with my jingly ball this past Saturday:


Lots of licks,
Lilie

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Oh LIlie, you ARE adorable!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Jeanie!

Lots of licks,
Lilie

Rita said...

Dogs always look so good after being to the groomers and seem to be full of beans--LOL! ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah, and their fur is so soft too... Even softer than normal, or it seems like it is...