Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie again.
So... Mummy disappeared to that hospital place again a few weeks back. I know she told you about it. I also know she doesn't like going there, so don't know why she goes so much. If she hates it so much, I can't understand why she doesn't just stay home. Daddy says she's going there to get better, but she still seems like Mummy to me, both before and after she goes, so that comment just doesn't make sense. The humans say I shouldn't worry about it, so I won't.
Anyway, I didn't mind too much, because Daddy stayed with me. I mean, I missed Mummy a bit, because she's good to play with, and more likely to hand out treats than Daddy is. But Daddy was there, so it was OK. Only then Daddy said he had to go see someone called a doctor (I'm told that's what you humans call vets) and I couldn't go with him. So I was a bit worried about what would happen to me. I can't stay by myself, and they hadn't booked me in to the doggy daycare place I heard them talk about a couple of times before. Like I said, I was worried. Not very worried mind, since I try not to let things bother me. But I couldn't help being just a little bit worried.
It turned out OK though, so I'm glad I didn't waste too much time being worried about things. That would have seriously cut in to my playtime, and there never seems to be enough of that as it is!
Anyway, the humans called Lorna and Andy came to get me. I've seen them before. They're nice. They brought me here from my Furmama's house, and took us out to lunch. Plus they come visiting sometimes, and like giving me attention when they do.
I got to ride in their car, which I've done before, and go see their house and garden, which I haven't done before. We spent lots of time out in the garden. Plus, Andy and the human pups that live in the house next to theirs took me and their dog for walkies. She's a Wolfhound, I think, and her name is Merida, or something like that. We both loved it. She's fun to play with - I don't even care that she's loads bigger than me - and so were the human pups and Andy.
After I stayed with them for a while, I got another car ride, and came home, where Daddy was waiting for me. Later, before bed time, Mummy came back home too. It was a great day!
They said they loved having me visit, so I hope that means I get to visit again some time. I was a very good girl, and - as I said - they loved having me visit, so I don't see any reason why they won't let me. Maybe next time Mummy and Daddy can come too? That would be even better!
Lots of licks,
Lilie
5 comments:
Your humans will ALWAYS do what they have to in order to take the best care of you Lilie.
Never worry.
Iggy:
Thanks! I mostly always try not to. Like I said in my post, it wastes time that could otherwise be spent on playing. But sometimes I can't help worrying just a little bit for a few minutes.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Sounds like a really fun place to visit!! No worries. :)
I'm thinking it was pretty cute to see a westie and a wolfhound side by side. Glad your mummy back, Lilie! But glad you did OK while she was gone.
Rita:
It was. Like I said, I hope I get to go visit again.
Jeanie:
Probably. The humans seemed to find it amusing. We were just glad to have a friend with us for walkies. I'm glad Mummy came back too.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Post a Comment