Monday, September 24, 2018

#MondayMotivation And #Inspiration - September 2018 Edition

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
~Albert Einstein

It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.
~Maurice Switzer

Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
~Aristotle

Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
~John Lennon

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird, that cannot fly.
~Langston Hughes

Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.
~Bertrand Russell

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

The eccentric quote gives me hope!

Rita said...

I like you quotes posts, Tori! We need to remind ourselves of this when people are judging so much anyone who is different. ;)

Danielle L Zecher said...

I absolutely love the second one!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Yeah, that one gives me hope too. ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I'm glad you enjoy my quotes posts. I agree about us sometimes needing to remind ourselves of these kinds of things. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Danielle:
Yes... That one's a very good piece of advice!