Friday, November 30, 2018

#Christmas Themed #FurkidFriday: Joshua The #Degu's Letter To #SantaPaws

Dear Santa Paws,

I'm a very good degu. The human caretakers say so. I've even got braver, and let them pet me lots now. It makes them happy when I do that. I like when the human caretakers are happy. Not just because it often gets me extra nibbles either. Although, I do like that part, I have to admit.

Anyway, the human caretakers say you're coming for a visit again soon. I never see you when you do, but I always love the toys and nibbles you leave for me. I like nibbles, especially Shreddies, Cheerios, oatmeal, and chinchilla cookies. Also, wooden toys are great to gnaw on. You're usually pretty good about figuring out what I'd like best though, even though I don't know how you do it, so I'll let you decide which ones to bring me.

Squeak soon,
Joshua

2 comments:

Rita said...

Santa magically knows! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah... He always seems to.

Squeak soon,
Joshua