Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.
Mummy says there aren't enough Fridays. If I was the worrying kind, I'd be worried about that. But I'm not. Although, I think the squeaky things in cages might be. They worry a lot, especially those chinchilla things.
Anyway, since there aren't enough Fridays, Mummy and I agreed you could have a special edition "Fursday" post to help us catch up with some of what we want to share. That's why I'm posting today. Because I have a video and a couple of photos to share with you, but I need to tell you about something else tomorrow, and the squeaky things in cages already have things set up that they want to talk about on the Fridays for this month. Then we'll have to post our letters to Santa Paws... Like Mummy said, there aren't enough Fridays!
So, there's that photo at the top of this post, which is just a cute one of me, and is from the middle of October. Then there's this one, which is of me playing with my owl toy near Mummy, and was taken on Halloween:
Finally, here's a video, which was also taken on Halloween, and is also of me playing with my owl toy:
I hope you enjoyed this special Fursday post.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
6 comments:
Lilie, you are too cute for words!
Jeanie:
I know... I'm the cutest!
Lots of licks,
Lilie
That owl toy isn't going to last long (not even until next Friday!) the way you go at it Lilie!
Iggy:
I'll still play with the pieces, so it's OK. Plus, Mummy says the important thing is that I enjoy playing with it.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
That's a fantastic picture of you from October! Looks like you love the owl toy! Yes, you are so very cute. :)
Rita:
Thanks! Yes, I love the owl toy. Picked it out myself from the petstore place.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Post a Comment