Friday, July 05, 2019

#FurkidFriday: Lilie The #Westie's June 2019 Grooming And Vet Trips + More #Puppy #Photos

Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.

Yes, again. I promise I'll let one of the others have a turn soon.

Anyway, I went to the groomer place about two weeks ago, and had a full grooming session. Just me and Daddy went, while Mummy stayed home with Logan, because he's not allowed to go walkies at all yet, let alone all the way in to town. We were going to have lunch out too, but the weather was sometimes stormy, sometimes hot, and other times both, so I just wanted to go home after I was done at the groomer. I was so hot and tired I wouldn't even stay stood up for my after grooming photo, so this is the best one they could get:


A couple of days later, I went back to the vet place to get another one of those sharp things in the back of my neck. I love going to the vet, but do wish they wouldn't do that. It doesn't stop my excitement for the trip there though, and I don't make a fuss when they do it either, because I'm too busy enjoying the attention I get from everyone there. They especially love when I do my happy wiggle dance. Everyone loves my happy wiggle dance. Anyway, if you're wondering, it was just me and Daddy who went to that too, because Mummy was at home with Logan again. I don't mind though, because I was with Daddy. Oh, and the humans seem to be happy with how the vet trip went, so that's good.

Now that I think about it, me and Daddy have been doing all our walkies without Logan actually. I'm not sure why, but Mummy and Daddy say he's not allowed to go walkies yet. They say he'll be allowed to soon though.

Anyway, in case you're interested: the vet managed to weigh me properly this time... I was feeling more like staying still on the scales for them... And it turns out I actually weigh just under the 10 kilos. I weigh 9.8 kilos. They thought it was 10 kilos, but it turns out 0.2 kilos of that was just because I was making the scales not work so well when I was doing my happy wiggle dance. Either that or I was carrying around 0.2 kilos of fur, since I had my grooming appointment in between vet trips. Either way, like I said, I actually weigh 9.8 kilos.

Oh, by the way, you probably won't be surprised to hear that Mummy was playing with the flashy thing again. Well, she got these photos of me playing, sometimes with my brother, and sometimes with my ball:


As I said - and you can see from some of those pictures - I'm happy to play with my little brother. Although, I do wish he wouldn't keep climbing on me, like he's doing in this photo:


We play together lots though. Mostly nicely. And usually it's me who tires him out, but sometimes I get tired too, as you can see by this picture of me yawning:


Anyway, that's all for today.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

2 comments:

Rita said...

Baby brothers can be exhausting.
Glad you got a haircut since it's been so hot! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah, they can... Very exhausting!

Mummy says she's glad she booked me in for when she did, because she got my fur cut just right before the worst of the hot weather showed up. I'm really glad too, because it's hard enough dealing with the heat with shortish fur. I wouldn't want to deal with it with really long fur.

Lots of licks,
Lilie