Wednesday, July 24, 2019

#WriterWednesday: #Quotes About Creativity And #Writing

Sometimes the ideas just come to me. Other times I have to sweat and almost bleed to make ideas come. It’s a mysterious process, but I hope I never find out exactly how it works. I like a mystery, as you may have noticed.
~J.K. Rowling

Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take care of itself.
~Mark Twain

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
~Einstein

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.
~Carl Jung

And suddenly you know: It's time to start something new and trust in the magic of beginnings.
~Meister Eckhart

Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of job: It’s always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins.
~Neil Gaiman

It’s none of their business that you have to learn to write. Let them think you were born that way.
~Ernest Hemingway

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I like all of these, Tori. I can't pick a favorite!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Glad you liked them all so much. :)