Monday, May 18, 2020

#MondayMotivation - #Quotes + Words Of #Wisdom 18-05-20

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
~Winston Churchill

It's not about having an absence of fear, it's about having dominance over it.
~Steve Maraboli

Hope and fear cannot occupy the same space. Invite one to stay.
~Maya Angelou

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.
~Elbert Hubbard

An ounce of action can crush a ton of fear.
~Tim Fargo

The beautiful thing about fear is, when you run to it, it runs away.
~Robin Sharma

Do what you fear and fear disappears.
~David Schwartz

Here’s sage advice:
If you FAIL, never give up because FAIL is First Attempt at Learning.
The End is not the end. End means Effort Never Dies.
If you get NO as an answer, remember NO means Next Opportunity.
~Unknown

You don't need to be an expert in something to try it.
~Michael Bloomberg

We humans have two great problems: The first is knowing when to start. The second is knowing when to stop.
~Paulo Coelho

The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake" – you can’t learn anything from being perfect.
~Adam Osborne

Proverbs are short sentences drawn from long experience.
~Miguel de Cervantes

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

The Coelho quote really hits me. Sometimes it's hard to know when to stop!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
It is indeed.

Rita said...

I usually love Maya Angelou quotes but I would beg to differ with her on this one. I have had many times in my life that I was afraid and hopeful at the same time. ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I'm with you on that. On the other hand, I think she's really just trying to make you choose one to focus on, so I suppose it depends how you look at it.

Danielle L Zecher said...

I really like these, especially the first four!

Victoria Zigler said...

Danielle:
Glad to hear that. :)