Monday, November 09, 2020

#MondayMotivation - #Quotes + Words Of #Wisdom 09-11-20

I'd rather be a failure in something that I love than a success in something that I hate.
~George Burns

When opportunity comes, it's too late to prepare.
~John Wooden

The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself.
~Orison Marden

Nothing ever happens in the world that does not happen first inside human hearts.
~Fulton J. Sheen

One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.
~Brigitte Nicole

If you want to know how rich you are, find out how many things you have that money can’t buy.
~Unknown

A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.
~Tim Cahill

Sometimes our light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.
~Albert Schweitzer

Rough diamonds may sometimes be mistaken for worthless pebbles.
~Thomas Brown

See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see.
~Dr. Wayne Dyer

If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.
~Dolly Parton

You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you.  What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of a difference you want to make.
~Jane Goodall

2 comments:

Rita said...

Oh just lovely!!
George Burns made me giggle a bit. He had such a dry sense of humor.
Many good ones! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I agree, and I'm glad you enjoyed these so much. :)