Tuesday, April 28, 2009

April birthday wishes

I've not done a very good job at keeping up with birthday's this month. So, I thought I would do a post to catch up with them. So, I would like to say a very big, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY," to:

Corinne, whose birthday was April 10th.
Jackie's grandson, Lucas, whose birthday was April 12th.
Wifey's daughter, Emerson, whose birthday was also April 12th.
Queen Elizabeth, whose "real" birthday was April 21st (apparently).
Jackie, whose birthday was April 26th.
ChicagoLady, whose birthday was yesterday (April 27th).

I hope you all had fantastic birthdays.

Though, as many people know, it's not over for Queen Elizabeth, since her public birthday celebration isn't until May. Some people have all the luck... Two birthdays!

Tori

11 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Yeah whats with that having 2 birthdays..... strange or what?

x

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday to all those having birthdays.

Does this mean Queen Elizabeth is actually like 165 years old since she gets two a year?

Deanna said...

So does that mean she is two years older?

Happy birthday everyone!

Deanna said...

LOL I posted that before I read Iggy's comment - really I did!

AliceKay said...

Happy birthday to all.

Tori_z said...

Toasty:
I know. It's so unfair!

Iggy & Deanna:
I don't know. But if I ever find myself in a position to ask her then I will. ;)

The Wife O Riley said...

Happy Birthday Everyone!

Melissa B. said...

Happy Birthday to all those folks, and more. I'm a May Baby, myself, so I'm REALLY looking forward to next month...

LadyStyx said...

Happy birthday to all those on the list!

Tori_z said...

I'm sure everyone appreciates the birthday wishes. :)

Melissa:
I have a bigger list for May... Hubby's a May baby, so is my Sister-In-Law, then there are a few friends. Plus, both my parents' wedding anniversary and my own are in May.

ChicagoLady said...

Thanks Tori! I had a wonderful B'day.