Saturday, April 25, 2009

Six word Saturday - 25/4/09

"I won the Earth Day challenge!"

Those of you who read Kate's blog (see link at bottom of post) will know this already. But I just "had to" point it out. I like winning things. But then, who doesn't? :)

Of course, there were plenty of other great posts that deserved to win. But the random.org thingy picked me. And I'm not going to pretend to be disappointed. Besides, I've been wanting to get someone to make me a header image thingy for my blog...

***~***

If you want to join in with six word Saturday, either do so in the comments section of this post, or visit Kate's blog to sign up to play on your own blog. A list of other blogs where six word Saturday is being played can also be found on Kate's blog.

17 comments:

Donnetta said...

Congrats!!

LadyStyx said...

Congrats hun!

Ribbon said...

Congratulations... always nice to be in the company of a winner.

best wishes Ribbon

MarmiteToasty said...

Wooo Hooo Yooouuuuu....

x

BeeHappy said...

Awesome - you go!

TMC said...

Congratulations!

Celticspirit said...

Congrats on your prize!
I love the Kero stories. Keep them coming. Kero is a smart little fella and quite a good writer. ;)

Sugar Mommy said...

Cool! Congrats! I've never won anything on a blog. Maybe one day...

Melissa B. said...

Congratulations, Felicidades, and, of course, Mazeltov!

Intense Guy said...

I am happy for you Tori!

:) <-- the smiley doesn't count in the 6 word thingy... :)

Kati said...

Congratulations Tori!!!

Hope you have a FANTASTIC week!

Tori_z said...

Thanks all. :)

Rocksee said...

YAY for you!

Call Me Cate said...

Yay!!! Glad you played on Earth Day and today. I'm out of town but will get started on that image Monday!

The Wife O Riley said...

Congrats!!!

Tori_z said...

Thanks to all who commented after I responded to comments. :)

Kate:
No problem... And, thanks. :)

ChicagoLady said...

Congratulations, and I like the banner Cate made!