Thursday, April 02, 2009

Weekly craft update: Just knitting

There's not really much to report on the craft front this week.

I've been working on knitting the blanket I started in February. I'm getting through it quite nicely. My plan is to have it at least close to being finished by the end of April. This will allow me to complete the other projects I want to complete between now and Christmas on time. If I keep up the knitting as well as I have this week - or better - then I'll easily achieve this goal.

That's it for this week's craft update. Told you there wasn't really much to say. LOL!

Tori

2 comments:

Punkn said...

Are you going to knit a blankie for Kero at some point?

Tori_z said...

Punkn:
Yes, at some point. I figured I'd make a baby blanket for him. But I have a few other projects I want to do first.