Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Smiley award from Styxie

I was wondering what to blog about today. I have several topics in mind, but haven't yet gotten around to sorting out the posts for them. As it turned out though, LadyStyx gave me an award, so I have decided to put the topics I was working on posts for on hold for a little longer so as to post it. Thank you Styxie for including me in the list of recipients for this award. I'm glad that Kero and I were able to make you smile. :)

The people I would have passed it on to have been given it already. And any that haven't will - I'm sure - be given it by the people who have... If you followed that. So, I'm not going to pass it on. Nothing personal, it's just... Well, I've already explained...

Tori

7 comments:

LadyStyx said...

Yep. Followed it perfectly. You're entirely welcome.

AliceKay said...

Smiles are good. :)

Congrats on the award, and thanks for all of the smiles you've given me over the couple of years that I've known you. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

Congrats to you and Kero!!

Weeerrr wooof, woof, woooh, arrrrck, wooorfffaaah!

You've given me countless smiles and so much encouragement - Thank you!

p.s., and I'll take you on my next walk so make sure you have comfy shoes on! And Kero can come too!

Tori_z said...

AK:
Thank you. And thank you for all the smiles you've given me too. *hugs*

Iggy:
Thank you from me, and "woof wuff," from Kero (I think that's dog for "thank you").

Will make sure to have the comfy shoes and Kero's lead on hand. :)

MarmiteToasty said...

Speach speach SPEACH lol

x

ChicagoLady said...

Congratulations on your award!

Tori_z said...

Toasty:
What? You don't think I talk enough already? LOL!

Chicago:
Thanks. :)