Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weekly craft update: knitting

Still working on the blanket. I'm pleased with the speed at which it's progressing though. I'm about three quarters of the way through it now. I'm sure it will be at least almost done by the end of April. :)

When I listed the projects I'm intending doing in last week's update, I forgot to mention two things. Both are things I intend making for Kero. One is a little bear, which I'm planning to make him because of how upset he was at not being allowed to have the Westie and elephant teddies I made. The other is a blanket.

Tori

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Maybe Kero would like a knit Ocha instead of a bear?

:) I guess you would need a pattern of some sorts? Seriously, how do they specify knitting projects?

MarmiteToasty said...

Tell Kero to knit his own teddy lmfao....

Tori sounds like the blanket is gonna be a roaring success..

dam, now Im gonna have to hunt for a knitted traffic cone lmfao

x

The Wife O Riley said...

I'm so glad your knitting is going well and you are enjoying it.

LadyStyx said...

Cant wait to see a pic of it when it's done.

AliceKay said...

ditto the above.

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
I don't think Kero cares what I knit as long as he gets something. LOL!

*Wonders how difficult it would be to figure out an Ocha knitting pattern*

Toasty:
He can't hold the needles properly. Besides, with how much he naps he'd fall asleep after doing a row or two. LOL!

Wifey, Styxie & AK:
Thanks! :)