Monday, April 19, 2010

Going back

You may remember that when I wrote my post back in December about going back home, I wouldn't give reasons for my decision. It doesn't matter if you don't, because I'm only mentioning it for the benifit of those who do remember, and to say that this post will be the same. I don't want to discuss reasons for the decision, but in order for me to be sharing most parts of my life with my bloggy readers, I do need to say that it's happening. And it's happening because we all agreed that what we thought would be best for everyone, wasn't the best option for everyone after all.

As for what "it" is... Well, "it" refers to us going back to live at the flat permanently.

The phone and internet are both being put back on again on Thursday (April 22nd). Well, all being well, anyway. So, we'll be down the flat again from the start of the following week.

Tori

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I wish you and Kelly the best. *hugs*

Wendyburd1 said...

good luck tori!!

Intense Guy said...

Welcome (to your other) home.

*Hugs*

I hope the move goes smoothly and everything work out in the end.

Deanna said...

As long as it is what is best for everyone, then it is the right decision. I hope you have a smooth move back.

Deanna

Celticspirit said...

Good luck with your decision Tori! All that matters is that you are all happy with it.

Toriz said...

Thanks all. :)