Thursday, April 08, 2010

"No action necessary"

That's what it apparently says on my notes at the moment to do with my iron level. Partly due to the results of the most recent blood test (from two weeks ago), and partly due to the fact I have an appointment with the gynecologist next Thursday (April 15th) and it's hoped that something can be done by that particular doctor to sort out the suspected cause of my anemia. The results of the blood test, by the way, were that my iron level in my blood was up to 12.4, despite that particular thing being an issue at the time of the blood test. Bearing in mind, 12 is considered normal, and 12 to 14 is considered "in the average/normal range" for people. So, I'm obviously doing something right. Well, there's the 600 mgs of iron in those tablets too... I dare say that's helping a fair bit as well. ;)

Tori

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Thats good news. :) I bet you never expected to be called "normal" huh? :)

AliceKay said...

Way to go...very good news. :)

Toriz said...

Too right there, Iggy! I'm guessing the doctor doesn't know me that well. ;)