Friday, April 02, 2010

Kero's korner: lady friends and nasty weather

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

I have to make this short because Mami, Mamgu and I are sleeping at the flat tonight... Just the three of us! Mami says we're going down there soon-ish, but coming back up to the house in time for roleplaying tomorrow. That means I will probably see Daisy and Poppy. Poppy is Daisy's daughter... She's nearly a year old now, that means she's old enough for me to take an interest in her. Oh, don't tell Daisy I said that though, Daisy wouldn't be impressed!

Anyway, the week hasn't been that exciting. The weather has been nasty most of the week... Rain, sleet, rain, hail stones, rain, snow, rain... Did I mention rain? I did? Well, there's been a lot of it! It's times like this I'm very glad I have one of those doggy jackets. Willow doesn't have a doggy jacket, but then she loves water... She's one crazy dog!

That's about all there is to say, sorry!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Enjoy the trip to see the old neighbor (and flame) Kero!!

LOL - and what does Willow think of you, Kero?

AliceKay said...

LOL Some dogs are just crazy. :)

Have a good week, Kero.

Toriz said...

Kero said...


I don't know, Iggy. You will have to ask her that yourself.

I had a great time with the girls. I'll tell you about it on Friday. Daisy's human took photos with Mami's camera!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero