Friday, April 16, 2010

Kero's korner: sunshine and sleepovers

Hi humans! It's Kero here!

We have been having BEAUTIFUL weather lately! The sun has been shining, and it's been nice and warm. But not hot, just warm. Just right for me and Mami to be able to enjoy it. And we have been enjoying it. We've spent a lot of time sitting out in the garden - in my case also doing a lot of sniffing - and going for walkies. Nothing beats a lot of outside time on days like this! Ah, heaven!

And I saw Daisy and Poppy again this week. Mami, Dadi and I went for a sleepover at the flat, so I said, "hi," to the girls a few times while we were there. I love sleepovers, especially when they mean I get to see my girlfriends!

This will have to do for this week, because Mami just mentioned the idea of going in the garden, and I like that idea. After all, Willow and I need to make sure nobody snuck in the garden over night.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hi ya Kero!!!

Come on over here and let me pat your head, give ya an ear scruffing and a nice belly rubbing!

You being a gentlemen with Daisy and Poppy? (I mean, did Mami give you the birds and the bees talk yet?)

What do you think would be the neatest thing to 'catch' in your garden? A big box turtle? An elf?

Licks and sniff back at ya!

Iggy

AliceKay said...

I'm glad the weather has been beautiful where you live. Always nice to have good weather so you can be outside to enjoy it.

I bet Daisy and Poppy enjoyed your visit with them, too.

(LOL @ Iggy's comment)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
She had me neutered when I was a pup. I think it's unfair myself. I did try it on anyway, but it just wouldn't work!

Either of those things would be annoying. One moves too slowly and wouldn't play with me. The other moves too quickly - or so I'm told - and would probably tease me! Personally, I'd like to find a friend with a treat in the garden... That happened once, but doesn't happen enough for my liking!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
I hope so (about the girls enjoying my visit). I'm sure Daisy did, and Poppy? Well, Poppy just loves any kind of visitor... Human or otherwise!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero