Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A welcome, an apology, and some babbling

Welcome to my blog, Rainey! :)

Sorry I didn't get around the blogs yesterday (Monday). I was busy. First I helped Mam wash the cars. Well, OK, I admit it... She did the work, I was just there to fetch things, hold things, etc. Anyway, after that I helped her water the plants that are in the front garden. Then I went to town with her. I should have been walking the dogs with Wayne, but Mam wanted to go to town, and wanted company, so Kelly said he'd take Kero for me. We ended up going to the flat for a bit to make room in the spare room (currently full of stuff needing to be sorted) for an armchair, because Nan was being given Laura's Grandad's old chair, so she was giving us her armchair. Laura's Grandad's chair is one of those recliner chairs, so she was all excited about getting it. Mam says she looks really comfy in it. Anyway, we went to make room for the chair, and Eleri offered us up for a cuppa. I took some juice with me though, because Eleri never has anything but tea or coffee in the house, and I don't drink normal tea now, and have never drank coffee. So, we went up there for a while, then we came back to the house. Nan was cooking dinner by this point, so I didn't want to get in to anything and have to be pulled away from it for dinner. Then, after dinner, I had to do the write ups for the roleplaying we did on the weekend. I also did one of the battle reports from the figure gaming, but I haven't done the other yet. I had to stop, because I was getting tired. I did read a few posts, but I couldn't be bothered to sign in to Blogger and comment.

It took me until this afternoon to get back on the laptop though, because I was helping my Mam with a few things again. Also, the person I waited all day last Monday for a phone call from FINALLY called me back. Apparently he was really busy, then had a couple of days off because he was sick. Anyway, it's all sorted now. I will tell you about it, but not today, because I have a few things I want/need to get done. There are some things, for example, that came up to my parents' house with us, and are still not packed back up to take back down the flat. And we're going back down there first thing next Monday morning. We're not going before, because we wanted the phone line and internet put back in first, and we decided to stay up here for this weekend because of the gaming club. Mam is taking all but what we absolutely need to have here down the flat on Friday for us, so it's all got to be packed up before then. Most of it is done, but there are a few bits to do still, and I want to get them done so as to have time to notice any things I forgot to pack up. I don't like packing at the last minute... So easy to forget things that way! Also, I still have to write the battle report for the other figure game I played on Sunday. And, I haven't checked on posts on my Dad's forum yet, either! So, I better get on with it, you think?

Hope you're having a great day! :)

Tori

6 comments:

Celticspirit said...

Here is the link to my new blog.

http://enlightenmysoul-celticspirit.blogspot.com/

My other blog will be going private and I will send you the link to get to it as soon as I get it set up.

Intense Guy said...

You've been busy! I guess if you forget sometime in the "rush" to pack, it won't get lost though.

*hugs*

Celticspirit said...

What I wanted to ask you Tori was if you would be able to sign in to a blog that was private. I'm not sure if you could. Anyhow If you can't I'll still have my new blog.

AliceKay said...

You sure have been busy. Got me tired just reading it. :)

Toriz said...

Barb:
Thanks for the link, and for the invite to the private blog. Yeah, I can sign in to private blogs. AliceKay's is private and I've been signing in to that no problem. Thanks for worrying about it though. :)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
True, but I'd still like to make sure things aren't forgotten. Besides, if I forget something you can guarantee it'll be something I want either later in the day, or the next day. Isn't that how it works?

AK:
Yep, busy, busy, busy!