Monday, April 26, 2010

The voice from nowhere

The other day, I was having a shower, and I swear I heard someone say, "hurry up! I need a pee!"

So, I hurried up. But, the strange thing is, when I went out of the bathroom, the only living being around was Willow. Everyone else - even Kero - was upstairs. And all of them were asleep.


On seeing me come out of the bathroom, Willow began her, "let me out, I have to pee," dance (I know, because she's not careful who she steps on, or what she runs in to, and you tend to notice a labrador slamming in to your leg, and stepping on your foot). So I let her out.

Like I said though, nobody else was even awake.


I came to the conclusion that there were only three possible explanations for this:

1. Willow has learned to talk, or communicate telepathically, and told me she had to pee.

2. I subconciously knew Willow had to pee, and didn't hear a voice at all. It was my own thoughts, and I was just telling myself what Willow was thinking while waiting for me.

3. It's finally happened... I've lost the plot!


I'd like to say it was one of the first two, but I'm afraid the third one is much more likely.

What do you think?

Tori

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Nope, I think, after all these "doggy years", you have officially turned into a Dog Whisperer. Amazing ability to have isn't it?

:)

AliceKay said...

That's amazing...a dog whisperer. :)

Celticspirit said...

choice #4. you really did hear a voice, not a dog voice but a spirit voice. They are playful at times.

Deanna said...

Definitely a dog whisperer! I wish you could come work with Whiskey.

Wendyburd1 said...

I lost the plot? Okay admit the term is not known to me, in this regard. LOL! I say it was the dog talking to you through your minds!

Toriz said...

LOL!

Barb:
Yeah, that's also an option.

Wendy:
It's used a lot over here. In other words... I've officially gone nuts! ;)