Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Just Wednesday (kinda FD)

I didn't sleep too badly last night. I slept from about 2:30 am until about 9:00 am. Then I got up, got dressed, had breakfast, washed, wiped, and put away the breakfast dishes, then took Kero for his walk. Mam and Wayne met us on our way back, because Wayne was looking after Kero for us while Mam, Dad, Kelly and I went to our dentist appointments this morning. Elizabeth stayed with Kero too, because Mam was taking her to an appointment she had afterwards, so they figured it would be easier for her to be here with Wayne.

My other top wisdom tooth has now properly finished coming through, and guess what? That one has come through with a hole in it too. The dentist and I decided it must have noticed the attention the other one was getting, and it decided it wanted that kind of attention too. My bottom wisdom teeth haven't come through yet at all, so I hope they don't want to be in on the attention too. LOL! Anyway, that means that - because of a wisdom tooth, again - I need to go back for a filling. I can't go back until May 26th though, because Mam and Dad are going away, and we always keep dentist appointments together, and Dad has to go back too. So, Dad, Kelly and I are going back together on May 26th.

After the dentist, we came home, had lunch, then I did some laundry, did a few chores around the house, and sorted the veg ready for dinner. By the time I'd done all of that, it was time for dinner to be cooked. After dinner, I washed, wiped, and put away the dinner dishes. And now, here I am, posting this post on my blog, and getting ready to go and check posts and comments on the blogs I follow, and check posts on my Dad's forum.

Kelly is out at the other gaming club with Dad tonight, so it's just me and Kero for the evening. So, after I've done the rounds on the blogs, I'll see if there's a good movie on - and if there isn't, find something else to watch - and work on some of my knitting until bed time.

I hope you're having a great day. Enjoy whatever's left of your day, and stay safe! :)


Tori

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Other than the dentist appointment, it sounds like you had a pretty pleasant day!

:)

AliceKay said...

I'm with Iggy. If it wasn't for the dentist and the hole in your wisdom tooth, you would have had a pretty pleasant day. :)

I had a fun, exciting day (once i left work). Will post about it very soon. :)

Toriz said...

Yeah, it was a pretty good day.