Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mam and Dad's anniversary



Today (May 15th) is my parents' wedding anniversary.

They have been together for a little over 27 years, and had two children together... Me, and my "little big brother" Carl, who is 26. My Dad also helped to bring up my half-brother, Wayne, who was a toddler when they got together, and has recently had his 30th birthday.

They may not have wasted any time in starting a family, but it took them a while to get around to marrying, and they only married 17 years ago, when I was 8 and a half years old.


Anyway... Happy anniversary, Mam and Dad! :)

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Happy Anniversary Tori's Mom and Dad!

Intense Guy said...

P.s., I really like this picture of them out in front of the cave on the beach.

Celticspirit said...

Happy Anniversary to them. Your parents look so young! :)

AliceKay said...

Happy belated Anniversary to your parents. Best wishes for many more years together. :)

Celticspirit said...

I checked out the vegetarian recipes that you put on your food blog. Have you tried many of them? I would love it if you mentioned on each recipe how you liked it if it was one that you tried. The couscous and roasted vegetable one sounds really good and I may make that one.

Toriz said...

Thanks all for the anniversary wishes for my Mam and Dad. :)

Barb:
I haven't tried any of the new ones yet. I'll let you know when I try them though.

Deanna said...

Happy Anniversary Tori's mom and dad!!!