Friday, May 14, 2010

Kero's korner: quiet week

Hi humans, it's Kero here.


I don't really have all that much to say this week though, because it's been a quiet week. Mind you, I needed a quiet week like this after the busy couple of weeks I had recently.

I went for my walkies with Mami each day, and most of them were uneventful. Although, I did meet a good looking female named Molly, and her human said I was a cutie. I love when humans tell me that!

I saw Daisy and Poppy a few times too. I love those girls! You can tell Poppy's still a pup though... She's so bouncy!

My Mamgu and Auntie Tizzy came in for a while on Tuesday. I wish they'd stayed longer... I love visitors!

My uncle Wayne came for a visit yesterday (Thursday) too. He didn't stay long enough for my liking either. Mami says he's coming for a much longer visit tomorrow. I hope that's true! He's a great visitor... Always finds a few minutes to play with me, and often has nice things in his pockets. Sometimes brings nice snacks too!

That's about it, so I'm going to go and have a look outside to see if anyone is around for me to sniff, play with, or bark at... Either option works for me, depending on who - or what - it happens to be.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hope you find some fun outside!!

Ear noogies and belly rubs,

Iggy

AliceKay said...

A quiet week is always welcomed after a busy week. I hope you found a playmate when you went outside.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

When I went outside, I found lots of good smells, but nobody to play with. I don't like to play loads anyway though, so that's OK by me.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero