Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Miss Marple's Final Cases

"The collection is the final book by Agatha Christie, it includes Miss Marple Tells a Story, Strange Jest, The Tape-Measure Murder, The Case of the Caretaker, The Case of the Perfect Maid and Sanctuary. Despite the title, the six Marple stories recount cases from the middle of her career, rather than her final adventures, and all are reprinted from earlier collections."

(Above taken from this page).

Since I've mentioned quite recently that I enjoy the Miss Marple stories, I don't think I need to tell you that I enjoyed this book, do I? Oh, wait... I just did! LOL!

Tori

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I'm glad you liked the book. :)

I used to read books by Agatha Christie. It's been awhile, but I liked them.

Toriz said...

AK:
Yeah, they are pretty good books. :)

Rita said...

I've seen some movies made from her books, but haven't actually read one. I would imagine they are better than the movies. :i)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Usually the books are better than the movies, because they leave so much out in the movies. But not always.

Intense Guy said...

PBS's (PBS'?) the public televison here in the states, has a show called mystery theater and some of them are Miss Marples and some Hercules Poirot (not sure on the spelling, I call him Parrot).

I always enjoy them both.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Cool!