Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ummmm....

Earlier, I had all sorts of ideas for blog posts buzzing about in my head. Buzz, buzz, buzz! Like lots of little bees. But now? Well, I've been sat here for a good five or ten minutes, and... Nothing! All those buzzy bee-like post ideas have gone. Maybe it's tiredness? I am tired... Lack of sleep... I want to sleep. Physically I'm SO ready for sleep. Shame I can't find the "off" switch for my brain. Hopefully it will get tired enough to switch itself off soon.

Are you having a good day? I hope so! And, if you're not, then I hope it gets better for you!

Nope, I still can't think what I was going to post about. Ah well, I'm sure the bee of memory will buzz back eventually. In the meantime, my dinner is nearly ready, so I'm going to give up on attempting a decent post today.

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

Maybe you'll remember later.

It's cold here today, and the wind is still blowing pretty hard. I have an appointment for a hair cut in an hour or so. The weather usually turns colder whenever I need my hair cut. :\

I hope you can get some sleep soon. Your body needs the rest. *hugs*

Intense Guy said...

I kind of like this post. It's you. *hugs*

Toriz said...

AK:
Ah, so the cold weather is because you're getting your hair cut soon? So, it's your fault? ;)

Iggy:
I'll have to blog more when I'm tired then. :) *Hugs*