Sunday, September 05, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks: here comes the sun (FD)

Hi there humans, this is Gwydion again.

It's been a lovely sunny week. Well, mostly. From last Sunday afternoon right up until yesterday (Saturday) afternoon it was beautiful and sunny. It did get a bit too hot for me sometimes, so I was a bit grumpy some days, but mostly I was enjoying it. I had lots of cuddles on the swingseat with Mami, and Mami held me in the garden while I watched the birds. Those things were fun to do. I was glad to go in my cage and find a nice bowl of food waiting for me afterwards too! The perfect ending to a fun activity! At least, I think so!

Now I've made myself hungry again... Going to go eat my dinner.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I'm glad you had a better week this week than you did the last. The weather sounds pretty nice and no more humans were running around making noise and moving things about. Cuddles are good....so is food. :)

Deanna said...

food is always good! so are cuddles. sounds perfect.

Rita said...

Sun, food, and sitting on your human! What could be better!
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Yep, definately a better week!


Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Intense Guy said...

*giggles* "sitting on your human".

LOL!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Well, Iggy, humans make great seats!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion