Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September special days

I just wanted to wish anyone who celebrated their birthday - or any other special occasion, such as an anniversary - during September, a happy birthday, happy anniversary, or whatever. In particular the people I know celebrate something during September. Those people are:

Matt, who had his birthday on September 6th.
Sam (a family friend) who celebrated her birthday on September 17th.
MarmiteToasty, who had her birthday on September 19th.
Jason (a family friend) who had his birthday on September 22nd.
And Kati's daughter, Taylor, who celebrates her birthday tomorrow (September 30th).

The happy birthday, happy anniversary, etc, goes out to anyone I missed in August too, since I'm not sure if I mentioned all August birthdays and anniversaries when I last did a post like this one.

5 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

And I want to FANK YOU and Kelly for the B E A U T I F U L flowers that you sent for my birthday and for the lovely phone call..... it certainly made a much surprised and special day..... so I fank you from the bottom of my heart, you really shouldnt of, but they are beautiful

and yes, they are still in full bloom and grace pride of place in my little lounge :) and when Im not in there they are placed on the table in me kitchen so I get to see them all the time :)

x

Toriz said...

Toasty:
You're very welcome! :)

Rita said...

I'll add a happy birthday, even if I don't know them. ;)

AliceKay said...

I hope those having a birthday or anniversary during September had a happy one.

Intense Guy said...

Happy birthday MarmiteToasty!!

Jeepers I'm more than a week late with those wishes. *Hangs head in shame*