Friday, September 10, 2010

Kero's korner: what's with the cleaning?

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Well, I don't have much to say this week, besides, I'm really tired. Mami's been all over the place doing laundry and cleaning stuff, and it's tiring work watching. I also have to hide from the hoover (it's scary) and make sure none of that water stuff gets on me, which has been made more difficult by the fact that it kept raining on and off all week. I don't get why humans spend so much time cleaning, when they just make messes afterwards anyway.


And guess what? I had my scent all over my bedding, and Mami only went and washed that too! Now I have to get my scent back on it again... And all those muddy paw prints I decorated my blankies with are gone, so I have to do all that work all over again! How rude!

She does this to me from time to time. I also heard her mention to Dadi about how it will soon be time to sort out my toy box... She does that every so often, and all the toys I worked hard on chewing so they were the shape I thought they looked better as disappear for some reason after she does that. She does the same with my treat tub that I store my chews I'm currently chewing on in. Every so often some of them disappear. I know it's her who does it, because I've seen her take the stuff away. I don't know where it goes, but I never see it again after she takes it away. Again, I say... How rude!

What's with all this cleaning anyway? I work hard to make messes... Why do the humans always insist on cleaning them up? I can find stuff much easier when it's in the middle of the floor where I left it, or when it smells like me... Or both!

OK, well, Mami seems to be settling down with her sewing or knitting stuff or something, so I'm going to go, because then I can get a short nap in while she's sitting still for a bit.

Until next week...

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Well that really sucks... Having your scented bed and blanket art ruined like that. And don't get me started on treats and toys that just dissapear.

I hope you get to play with a human pup this week!! And get to see that loony Willow!

Licks and sniffs!

AliceKay said...

What a week you had, Kero. LOL

I hope next week is more to your liking.

Louise said...

Kero sweetie, your the same as daisy and millie lol.
The reason why us mummy's clear up is because we constantly fall over your toys.
I've lost count the times i've fallen over the girls toys.

Dont worry i'm sure you'll get it back how you like it xx

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
I'm glad someone understands!

AK:
Yeah, it was quite a week!

Louise:
Well, that's no excuse!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero