Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks: nicknames

Hi humans, it's Gwydion again.

What is it with humans and nicknames? I don't mind, but I do find it amusing how many nicknames humans give others. I, for example, am known by the following names /nicknames:

Gwydion Guinea Pig
Gwydion
Gwidders
Gwiddy
Gwids
Mr Gwiddy
Mr Guinea Pig
Mr Squinny Pig
Mr Squinny
Mr Squins
Squinny Pig
Squinny
Squins
Squinny Guinea
Mr Squeaker
Mr Squeaks
Squeaker
Mr Weak Weak
Gorgeous Boy
Fluffy Boy

All genuine names I've been called by Mami and Dadi on at least a couple of occasions.

Do you have lots of nicknames too?

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Well, hi there Mr. Weak-Weak! You would think there would be some "Sir's" in that list, like Sir Gwyd but hmmmmph!

I've a couple knicknames, I've been called Fuzzy (either because of my beard or because of my usually scattered mental state), Iggy, and my real name (or rare occassions). I've been called a lot of names I can't write here since this is a nice place.

I hope you have a great week Sir Gwyd!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Well, I guess that's another one to add to the list then, Iggy.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion AKA Sir Gwyd

AliceKay said...

I don't have many nicknames, but that sure is a pretty big list for you. LOL

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

AK:
You should see Kero's nickname list. It's quite interesting and impressive.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Rita said...

How about Mr. Weaker, too?

I am called Karma, Miss Karma, Baby Girl, Big Baby Girl, Baby Karma, Big Baby Karma, and Little Missy. If I hear a very loud "Hey!" or "no" or "ah-ah-ah!", I know it's for me and I'm in trouble. I can't think of any others.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Karma:
Yeah, that sounds nice too!

Your nickname list has some similarities to Kero's. I'll get him to post his for you some time soon.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion