Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks: human training (FD)

Hi humans. This is Gwydion again.


I've been doing some human training this past week, and teaching the humans to bring me my dinner quicker. I've learned the sound of the fridge door opening, so when I hear it I weak, and weak, and weak some more, until the humans come with veggies or salad stuff for me. The humans are actually doing quite well with their training. They are a bit slower bringing stuff than I would like them to be, but they do notice the weaking quickly, and they do respond to it immediately... Though, unfortunately, it is usually to say, "hang on a minute Gwydion," or something. But at least they are paying attention, and they do get the message and bring me something tasty from the veggie drawer in the bottom of the fridge.

OK, now I'm hungry, so I'm going to go and see what Mami left in my dish for me.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

You are one smart guinea pig. It's not easy to train us humans. :)

Rita said...

Oh I remember that sound! And I had more than one guinea pig. One of them probably figured the refrigerator thing out and spread the word. It was a weaking chorus every time anyone opened the frig door! ROFL! :)

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

AK:
Yes, I have noticed that humans are hard to train.

Rita:
We guinea pigs are smart!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Intense Guy said...

Too funny - the guinea pig we had also knew the sound of the open fridge meant food if she made a bunch of noise! And she nearly always got something each time!

Hope you are well Gwyddy!