Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hordes/Machine photo


The above photo is one from a game of Hordes/Machine (Hordes vs Warmachine) between Kelly and myself recently. The trolls are my Troll Bloods army, the robot type things are Kelly's Khador army. Hordes and Warmachine are technically two different games, but they can be played together, since they are officially variations of the same game. One is robots controlled by a Warcaster. The other is beasts controlled by a Warlock. Anyway, I thought I'd post the photo for the benifit of anyone who is interested in figure game photos.

9 comments:

AliceKay said...

The picture wouldn't show for me so I'll be back later today to try again. (blogger is very tempermental)

Hope you're having a good Saturday. *hugs*

Deanna said...

The picture won't show here either, Tori. I'll check back later too. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Rita said...

Dang temperamental blogger! Me, neither. Happy Saturday, tho!! :)

Toriz said...

Two copies of this post saved themselves in draft somehow while I was creating this post. I deleted them... I'm guessing that messed up the photo in this post? I've re added the photo... Hopefully it will work now.

Rita said...

Yes! Now I can see them. :):)

Intense Guy said...

Smiles! I see the picture!

Looks like you were winning too!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
No, his stuff just cost more points, so he had less. Trust me... I lost! :(

AliceKay said...

Yep, I see the picture now. :)

Toriz said...

AK:
Good. :)