Sunday, November 28, 2010

Club, watch and eyes

Despite the snow and ice, Kelly, Dad and Wayne are at club today. I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't many others there though. I haven't been to club for a couple of months (For various reasons that I wont go in to on here) but Kelly is still going. He kind of has to right now, since it's his turn to GM, and he's running a "World Of Darkness: Mage The Awakening" roleplaying campaign. I did like the idea of joining in with that, but since I can't make it to the club right now, that's not an option. He does tell me each week what happened in his campaign during that session though.

Anyway, I got a couple of photos of my new watch for anyone who might want to see it.




And, finally, I had my eye appointment on Thursday. It went well.

Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to say.

6 comments:

Rita said...

It may not seem interesting to you, but your life is interesting to us. :)

Nice watch!

Rita said...

PS
I'm glad you still get to hear all about the campaign. ;)

AliceKay said...

I hope your dad, Kelly and Wayne make it back home from club safely today. It's nice that Kelly fills you in on what's happening, too.

Nice watch. :)

I'm glad to hear your eye appointment went well. :)

Intense Guy said...

GM... ooh Games Master...

Cool watch! Does the bear ask what time it is?

I'm glad your eye exam went well - you are all set until, when will the next one be?

Toriz said...

Rita:
Glad someone thinks my life is interesting. ;)

AK:
They all made it home safely, I'm pleased to say!

Iggy:
About six months time. So, probably some time in May.

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Oh, and... It doesn't have to. When I'm not wearing the watch, it's by the bear, so it can check for itself. ;)