Thursday, November 04, 2010

A very happy birthday wish

A very happy birthday wish is going out to someone I know today. Someone who is a wonderful person, and the best kind of friend that anyone could hope to have. Someone who has been not just a great friend, but also a great help to me in the past couple of years.

Do you know who that someone is? No? Well, then let me give you a clue...



Have you figured it out? If you haven't, don't worry, because I'm about to tell you...

The special someone who celebrates his birthday today is Iggy!

Happy birthday, Iggy!

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs... For someone for whom there are no words to express the gratitude I feel for all you have done for me! I hope today is a great one for you, and that it marks the start of a wonderful year in your life!

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

Happy Birthday, Iggy! (well said, Tori)

Deanna said...

He has touched many of our lives - always in a positive way. Wonderful post Tori - from the heart. Happy Birthday Iggy!

Rita said...

I agree!! Special human being!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Iggy!!!

:):):):):)

Intense Guy said...

Awww...

Hugs...

Thank you Tori!! You are too kind.

Toriz said...

You're welcome, Iggy! :)