Friday, November 19, 2010

Furkid Friday: human pups and groomers

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

First of all, I have a couple of photos Mami took of me looking out of the window.




And here I am just laying on the sofa looking down.



Anyway, on Saturday morning that little human pup came for a visit, and I watched her play.




(There will be more photos from the human pup's visit tomorrow).

I really love that little human pup!

Then, on Monday, I had an appointment with the groomer. Mamgu came to fetch me to take me there, and Dadci brought me home. I know that my Mami loves to have a photo of me freshly groomed, so when I came home I jumped right up on the sofa to pose for my photo.



That's all that's happened so far, but Mami says that Mamgu is coming to get me soon so she can look after me while Mami and Dadi go see the new Harry Potter movie with uncle Wayne.

Gwydion is doing OK. Still a bit bad tempered about the fire works (though they aren't happening as much now as they were in the past couple of weeks). And I don't think he's liking this cold weather that much. Not that I blame him, really. I'm just really thankful that Mami and Mamgu agreed that I should just have a "tidy up" and bath from the groomer and not have my fur cut short. Also, I don't have to go again until March, because Mami thinks it will be better to wait until then in case we have a really nasty Winter like last Winter was, in which case I'll need to keep all the fur I can (not to mention it will be tricky getting me to the groomer... We only managed it last time because we were at the house with Willow, and we only had to walk a short distance).

OK, I better go before Mamgu arrives and I miss my ride!


Licks and sniffs,
Kero

8 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Durn spammers...

Hi Kero!! You look super-handsome!! And you got to play with the human pup too! I bet that was a treat - sharing your four-legged domain with a human like that!

I hope your Mami and Dadi enjoy the new Harry Potter movie!! THey've been waiting a long time for it!

AliceKay said...

You look pretty spiffy, Kero. :)

I'm glad you like having the human pup around. You'll find that the older she gets, the more fun she'll be.

I hope Mami and Dadi enjoy the movie, too. :)

Aunt of 14 said...

You need to disable comments from Anonymous folks! Thats just so annoying!

Kero, how big is that bone in the bone bin beside you?

Rita said...

Yah! I agree. Don't publish the anonymous comments as they have been just spammers, Tori.

Kero,
I have not had contact with human pups. If they are fun to watch, I'll take your word for it.

A bath!!!????? NO!!!!!!!!

Glad there are less fireworks.
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

When I set up my "who can post" options you had to allow anonamous posters in order to allow other people other than people with blogger/google accounts to post. I used that option so that friends who might want to comment don't have to create accounts in order to do so. I guess they changed the options and I didn't notice though, because when I looked - after the comments left here - I saw the option of not allowing anonamous commenters to post. So, it's disabled now. Hopefully that should at least reduce the amount of spam comments. I doubt it will stop them entirely, but it should reduce them at least.

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Iggy:
Thanks! Yes, she was fun to play with.

Mami and Dadi seem to have really enjoyed the movie. I think they'll be doing those movie review things soon.

AK:
Thank you!

She's starting to be pretty fun right now. And she's stopped pulling my fur so much, so that helps!

Aunt:
It was about 18 inches long, but after my constant chomping at it it's a bit shorter now.

Karma:
I'm not big on baths either, but I was relived I got to keep a decent amount of fur this time.

You should meet these human pupp things.. They're great fun! Well, once they get past the fur pulling stage, anyway!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Tori--well, just to let you know--all the anonymous posters you've had for the past many weeks have been spam and not actual people. So I don't think you are missing anybody--at least you weren't recently. :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yeah, I know. I keep a watch for spam comments and delete them. But thanks for letting me know, anyway. :)