Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November special days

First of all... On November 2nd, it was the birthday of a friend named Robyn. I used to read Robyn's blog, but then she stopped blogging. I would still like to say that I hope she had a fantastic birthday though!


I did a special post for this next one on the day in question, but I'll mention it again anyway... On November 4th, it was my good friend Iggy's birthday.

November 22nd, it was my sister-in-law, Sherry (Kelly's sister)'s birthday. So, a belated happy birthday to her. She doesn't read my blog - not that I know of, anyway - but I wanted to say it on here anyway. Besides, you never know... There's a chance she might read it!

Also, November 28th was Mam's black Labrador, Willow's birthday. She turned 6. We celebrate pet birthdays in this family, so I can't do a November special dates post without also adding a happy birthday for Willow, can I? ;)

Yesterday (November 29th) was Kati and her hubby, Scott's wedding anniversary. I'm not sure if Kati is still around reading the blogs. But I wanted to wish her and her hubby a very happy anniversary, just in case she is. Besides, even if she doesn't read this, I want to be able to say that I didn't forget.

And today (November 30th) is Shireen's birthday. Shireen is one of my Mam's Goddaughters, and also the biological sister of one of my honorary sisters (I'm talking about Elizabeth here... Mother to my Godson). Anyway, I have no idea if Shireen reads my blog or not. But, Shireen, if you read this, I hope you are having a very happy birthday. And, even if Shireen doesn't read this, I still hope the same thing!

And, finally, if you celebrated a special day during November... A birthday, or an anniversary, then I hope your celebrations went well, and that you enjoyed your special day!

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

November sure is a busy month in your neck of the woods. :) I hope all had happy birthdays and/or anniversarys.

Toriz said...

AK:
If you think November is busy, you should see May!

Rita said...

Happy Birthday to everybody! :):)

November my Dagan was 36 and my Dad was 90. I have no idea how old Iggy is--hehe! ;)

Aunt of 14 said...

I honestly didn't know it was Iggy's birthday on November 4th until I saw it on FaceBook. I would have throttled him for not saying anything on his blog but well, it being his birthday and all, I didn't! :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
I'm sure everyone appreciates the wishes.

Aunt:
I think Iggy didn't want to make too much of a fuss. Iggy is the kind of person who makes a fuuss for everyone else, but doesn't want others to feel obligated to do the same for him.

Intense Guy said...

Thanks again Tori and yes, you are right, I'd rather celebrate other peoples birthdays. :)

So don't feel badly Auntie...

...and Happy Birthday to all the others!!!

Toriz said...

You're welcome again Iggy. :)