Monday, November 22, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

"Voldemort's power is growing stronger. He now has control over the Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts. Harry, Ron, and Hermione decide to finish Dumbledore's work and find the rest of the Horcruxes to defeat the Dark Lord. But little hope remains for the Trio, and the rest of the Wizarding World, so everything they do must go as planned."

(Above taken from this page. WARNING: link may contain spoilers).

I thought this was the best of the movies. I previously prefered the first two, but as this movie stayed closest to the book, I think this is currently the best of the Harry Potter movies. Some parts were changed, left out, or ffiddled with. But the movie was - as I already mentioned - closer to the book than the others have been. Definately a fantastic movie!

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I'm glad the movie didn't disappoint you. :)

Rita said...

Glad to hear it was a good one!! I'll have to wait till it comes out on video. ;)

Deanna said...

I'm hoping to take a grandkid or two to see it. Wish move theatre tickets weren't so expensive! I've seen all of the rest of the HP movies, so this one is a must see too. Thanks for the review.

Toriz said...

AK:
So am I! :)

Rita:
Hope it hurries up for you then!

Deanna:
Yeah, join the club. That's why I don't go to the cinema that often as a rule. But I've been there for every movie on its first day, so - despite how awful I was feeling - had no intension of this time being any different. Just one more to go now!

Intense Guy said...

I can sayz Harry Potter like Severous Snapes....

Hair-reee Pot-tour.... just what... do you think you are doooo-ing?

:) Glad the movie didn't disappoint!

Toriz said...

LOL @ Iggy!