Friday, December 03, 2010

Furkid Friday: Dear Santa Paws

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Mami takes photos of me a lot, but we don't share all of them, because I think she forgets I'm such a small dog... Hey, Mami... I'm down here!



Anyway...

It's still really cold here, but Gwydion and I are doing OK.

Mami says that Santa Paws is coming in just a few weeks time, so I asked Gwydion what he would like from Santa Paws. He didn't know who Santa Paws was, so I had to explain. Anyway, when we were done I worked on a letter for Santa Paws. And, here it is:

Dear Santa Paws,
For Christmas this year, I would like some treats, a new teddy, and a new tuggy toy. Also, could you please bring some guinea pig treats, some of those little wood chew things, and a juicey carrot for my little guinea pig brother, Gwydion. Thank you.
Licks and sniffs,
Kero

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

I heard Santa Paws would be coming around soon. I'm sure he'll bring you and Gwydion lots of treats, just like you asked for.

I'm glad to hear you and Gwydion are doing OK despite the cold weather.

Rita said...

Really cold here, too, Kero. Nice of you to write a letter for Mr. Weakers, too. I am holding my hands over Karma's ears and eyes as she doesn't know about Santa Paws--ROFL!

Intense Guy said...

Awww, how sweet of you to write a letter to Santa Paws and include your little brother.

:)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Mami says we should get plenty of stuff from Santa Paws if we're good boys.

Rita:
Karma doesn't know about Santa Paws?

Iggy:
Well, he wasn't sure what to do about writing a letter to Santa Paws, so I said I'd sort it out for him. Besides, I have more oppertunities to borrow Mami's laptop than Gwydion has.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Nope--since Karma has been with me it has just been she and I alone at Christmas and all she gets is some extra canned treat in her bowl for no reason she can figure out--hehe! Maybe the new cat box will make up for the last Christmases--hehe! ;)

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Rita:
Ah, I see. Well, I hope she enjoys her new box, and her extra treat.


Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Aunt of 14 said...

You;re the cutest!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Nikki:
Thank you!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero