Friday, December 10, 2010

Furkid Friday: Santa Paws musings

Hi there humans, this is Gwydion again.

Well, the snow and ice stuff is still around, but there's still no sign of that person - whoever they are - that Kero said was coming. I'm talking about that "Santa Paws" person. I asked Kero why this was, and he says that Santa Paws isn't coming until two weeks time. He also pointed out that I might not notice him coming, since he - Kero - has failed to notice him showing up each year, yet the presents he asked Santa Paws for are always among the piles of interesting smelling, funny shaped paper wrapped stuff that keeps appearing under the tree throughout December. Kero also said that he sees mami put his empty stocking under the tree every "Christmas Eve" and that when he gets up the next morning it's not only moved on to the sofa, but has somehow become filled with little paper wrapped packages, and they all contain treats and toys for him. He has no idea how it happens, because he doesn't see it happening (and Kero's usually very observant) but he assures me it does happen. He says he has his night-night treats, goes to bed, then wakes up to find that Santa Paws has come. From what I hear, Mami says he waits for Kero to be sleeping then sneaks in, but Kero can't figure out how he manages the sneaking part. Normally nobody even gets in to our street without Kero knowing about it, so how does this Santa Paws manage to sneak past Kero every year?

I'm going to go munch my way through my breakfast and have a think about this.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

That Santa Paws must be pretty sneaky to get past Kero. Sure is something to think about, isn't it?

Intense Guy said...

I hope all that thinking doesn't upset your tummy Gwyddy...

Its a magical mystery...

Rita said...

Maybe he floats or is invisible--hehe! ;)

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

AK:
Yes, it sure is something to think about.

Iggy:
Don't worry, it would take a lot more than that to upset my tummy!

Rita:
I don't know. I mean, Kero has a pretty good nose too, so it really is a mystery!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion