Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Prancer Returns

"This holiday-themed children's film offers a unique take on the legend of Santa Claus and his tiny reindeer. In this movie, a young boy finds a deer in the forest he is sure is Santa's beloved Prancer. Determined to return the creature to the North Pole and his rightful destiny, the child overcomes the cynicism of his family to teach them and us a lesson about the true spirit of Christmas."

(Above taken from here).

I don't think this one was as good as the original Prancer movie, but it was a pretty decent movie, and I did enjoy it, and would watch it again.

5 comments:

Rita said...

Not on Netflix, either. I suppose a lot of these are made for TV movies, but Netflix does carry some of those and many TV series. Oh well. :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Youu'll have to keep an eye out for them being on TV then.

AliceKay said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen both Prancer movies and I liked them both. (anything with John Corbett has got to be good...lol)

Intense Guy said...

you know, if Santa lived on a tropical island somewhere, I'd be much more likely to return something he lost to him...

:)

Toriz said...

LOL @ AK and Iggy!