Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow's back!

Guess what? Guess what? There's about 2 inches of snow on the ground, and it's still falling! I don't think much more will fall, but 2 inches is 2 inches! All I care about is... My snow is back! :)

I tried to grab a couple of photos, but I know it's dark out there, so I'm not sure how well they worked. I'll try to remember to try again when I know it's light out, then those of you who can't get enough snow - so, basically, Rita, lol - can see them when I can get them sorted to post.

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I'm really happy to hear you have the snow. Keep it over there. LOL

It's been bitter cold here with occasional snow flurries, but the wind has a bite to it and it's downright COLD.

Rita said...

Yippee!! Did you make a snowball for Kero! I do want daylight pictures, too. Nice!! I was so hoping you'd get snow. *giggles* Time to make a snowman! :):)

Toriz said...

AK:
I'm happy to keep it here! :)

Rita:
Kelly wont let me go out and play in the snow until it's day time, so I'm waiting a bit longer then I can get those photos, throw some snowballs, and make a snowman (which, of course, I'll also need a photo of). :)

Intense Guy said...

Laffs at Alice Kay while secretly saying "Yes! Please keep the snow in Wales (and in Fargo!)"

Deanna said...

Yea for you and your snow. We got ice instead. Yuck. uhm do me a favor... .don't feel the need to share!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Rita and I will do our best to keep our snow. :)

Deanna:
OK, I promise not to feel the need to share in this case. ;)