Thursday, December 09, 2010

A Golden Christmas

"A special dog helps a woman (Andrea Roth) reunite with a friend that she met years earlier as a child."

(Above taken from here).

This movie was on Sky Movies recently. I watched it quite simply because it was a Christmas movie. I had no idea what it was about, nor had I heard of it before (at least, I don't remember hearing of it before). I'm glad I watched it though. It was a really good, sweet movie. Definately one for those of you who enjoy sweet Christmas stories, and romantic movies.

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I went searching for a trailer for this movie and found this one on IMDb. It was released last year, but I don't remember ever seeing this movie previewed on TV. It looks like something I'd like to watch, tho. :)

Deanna said...

You are definitely getting me in the mood to watch some Christmas movies! They all sound like something I would enjoy watching.

Intense Guy said...

I bet Kero could of/should of starred in this movie!!!

Toriz said...

AK:
Thanks for posting up the link for me.

Deanna:
'm glad you're getting in a Christmasy sort of mood. :)

Iggy:
I'm sure he agrees with you.

Rita said...

You got the entire synopsis on the trailer and it looks like a sweet movie. No wonder they both wanted the house--hehe! Kero could have starred in this one--yes. :)

Toriz said...

*Nods at Rita*