Friday, December 31, 2010

Furkid Friday: Sneaky Santa Paws

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

Sorry I'm late posting today, but my Mami has been really sick, so I have to stay beside her to watch over her. Especially this morrning when my Dadi had to go to town to get more medicine. She'll come and post on your blogs and answer your comments when she's better. But, for today, i just want to keep a promise Gwydion made to you in last week's post about our attempts at catching Santa Paws in the act of filling the stockings. Well... Santa Paws snuck past me again this year - even with Gwydion watching for him too - and managed to fill up the stockings without being spotted. When we went to bed the stockings were empty (I stuck my nose in mine and checked before I went to bed), but when we woke up the stockings all had presents in them. I have no idea how that happened without me seeing him, again. How does this Santa Paws person keep getting past me every single year?

OK, I have to get back to Mami, so I will tell you about all my presents another time.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

4 comments:

Rita said...

So sorry to hear your human is sick. Stay close. And thank you and Mr. Weakers for the delicious treats! I had to run back and forth to get them one at a time, but I have managed to beg the last one away today. I knew they were in the treat drawer and cried and begged and pulled things off the end table day after day many times a day. They were most delicious and worth running for. Many thanks! I hope you human feels better really soon. Cuddle up next to her to keep her safe and warm.
Love, Karma

AliceKay said...

I hope your Mami feels better very soon. It's no fun being sick.

That sneaky Santa Paws! Snuck right past you...again. :\ Good luck spotting him next Christmas.

Intense Guy said...

Hi Kero!!! I hope your Mami is feeling much better today! I bet she likes it when you snooze up against her keeping a part of her warm.

Hmm.. that Santa Paws is a crafty guy... I'm glad he is on the "good guy" team!! Imagine how much he could take with him if he wasn't??

Toriz said...

Kero said...

Karma:
I'm glad you like the treats so much!

AK:
Yes, he's really sneaky!

Iggy:
Yes, Mami loves me cuddling up against her.

I know... He'd be dangerous if he wasn't one of the good guys!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero