Friday, January 28, 2011

Furkid Friday: Kero's Christmas (FD)

Hi there humans, it's Kero here.

It's my turn to post about Christmas, and share the photos the humans took on Christmas day.


So...

When we got up I discovered Santa Paws had snuck past me - again - and there was stuff in my stocking... "Hey, look humans! Presents from Santa Paws! Christmas is finally here!"



"Come on... Open the presents!"



"What is it? What did I get for Christmas? What's under the bright paper?"



"WOW! Is this mine? It smells like it could be!"



"Look at all the great stuff I got for Christmas!"



After I had my presents I watched Gwydion opening his (for more on that, see last Friday's post, because he posted about his Christmas last week), then we took a nap. After nap time, I had a good chew on one of my new treats while the humans watched TV, then we had our dinner, and I had a special ham, biscuits and gravy dinner, which I enjoyed!


I love Christmas!


That's it for my Christmas, but I do have one final photo to show you. This photo was taken two weeks ago while I was cuddled up with my new duck teddy - which makes, "quack," noises when you squeeze a certain point on its tummy - for a nice nap with Mami.



Licks and sniffs,
Kero

6 comments:

Rita said...

I love that last picture with Kero and his duckie toy!! And he had his nose right there in the packages as you opened them--hehe! You can tell Kero understands more about presents. Probably his good nose tells him ahead of time--hehe!

I'm still not letting Karma read about Santy Paws. She thinks the treats from Kero and Mr. Weaker were just a random gift that must have been sitting out in the hallway or fell out of the sky (she doesn't understand the mail--hehe!). ROFL!! ;)

Intense Guy said...

Woof! Aaaaj-wwwooooooooo! Yip-yip yip woof! Pant pant pant pant!

(Dog speak for awww you got some great presents!! I really like the last picture!)

:)

Deanna said...

You and duck teddy look so sweet!

AliceKay said...

You got some super cool presents from Santa Paws this year. You must have been a good little dog. :)

Loved that last pic. :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Yeah, Kero definately understands. The only thing he doesn't understand is why we don't just skip the wrapping up part and skip to having the presents. LOL!

LMAO @ Karma's possible theories!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed the photos. Yes, I had some great presents. I've been playing with them all the time since Christmas.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero