Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy birthday wishes for friends

I remembered to mention my Nan's birthday earlier this month, but I neglected to mention other birthdays that happened this month, and since two more happen today, then I figured it was time I caught up on birthday wishes for January. So... Happy birthday to my friend(s)...

Sarah, for January 1st
Dorkys, for January 11th
Angela, for January 12th
Jessica and Kati, for today (January 22nd)

Also, anyone else who celebrated their birthday - or will celebrate their birthday - this month!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Happy birthdays to all! :)

AliceKay said...

My sentiments exactly, Rita. :)

Intense Guy said...

You were late - and I'm even later!!

Happy Birthday to youse guys!!

Toriz said...

I'm sure they all appreciate all the birthday wishes! :)