Friday, January 07, 2011

Furkid Friday: my thoughts on Christmas (FD)

Hi there humans. This is Gwydion again.

Well, I didn't spot that Santa Paws person, and - as he mentioned last week - neither did Kero. But he definately showed up, because that Christmas thing happened, and Mami said it couldn't happen until after he had been, so logically he must have slipped past us.

I quite like the idea of that Christmas thing... Brightly wrapped packages containing treats, extra portions of fresh veggies... What's not to like? My only issue was that it didn't last for long enough, and I'm told there's a whole year before it happens again. That's a shame... Getting all those extra treats and portions of veggies was fantastic!

Right, OK, well... There are some really tasty treats waiting in my cage for me, so I'm going to let this do for this week so that I can go and eat them. Yum, yum!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

7 comments:

Rita said...

The anticipation and waiting for a whole year is what makes it even more exciting! :):)

AliceKay said...

That Santa Paws is a sneaky fellow.

I hope you enjoyed the treats waiting for you in your cage. :p

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Rita:
Well, so far I'm already excited about next Christmas!

AK:
Yes, I'm enjoying the treats very much!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Deanna said...

Hi Gwydion, sorry it has taken me so long to check you out. Just believe in that Santa fellow and don't ask too many questions!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Deanna:
That's OK... I hear lots of humans are either sick or busy lately, so I understand. And, don't worry, I believe. I can't help asking questions, but I believe.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Intense Guy said...

*giggles*

You and Kero have a whole year to figger out how to meet Santa Paws next time... maybe get a autograph paw print.

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...


Iggy:
Yes, maybe if we work on the problem all year this time we can catch him next year?

Squeak soon,
Gwydion