Saturday, January 29, 2011

Toy Story

"A little boy named Andy loves to be in his room, playing with his toys, especially his doll named "Woody". But, what do the toys do when Andy is not with them, they come to life. Woody believes that he has life (as a toy) good. However, he must worry about Andy's family moving, and what Woody does not know is about Andy's birthday party. Woody does not realize that Andy's mother gave him an action figure known as Buzz Lightyear, who does not believe that he is a toy, and quickly becomes Andy's new favorite toy. Woody, who is now consumed with jealousy, tries to get rid of Buzz. Then, both Woody and Buzz are now lost. They must find a way to get back to Andy before he moves without them, but they will have to pass through a ruthless toy killer, Sid Phillips."

(Above taken from here).

I've seen this movie loads of times, but I don't remember reviewing it on here. So, now I'm going to. Anyway, it's a really good, pretty funny movie. I thought that Toy Story 2 was pretty good when I saw that before too, though I haven't seen that one recently.

5 comments:

Rita said...

Oh, I loved Toy Story--and both the sequels were good, too. :):)

Have a great weekend, Tori. :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
I haven't seen the third Toy Story yet. It's due to be on Sky movies some time in the next couple of months though I think, so I hope to watch it then.

AliceKay said...

Toy Story 3 is good, but it's a little on the violent side thru parts of it.

I hope you're enjoying your Saturday. It's lightly snowing here today but not amounting to much again. Just enough to slop up the roads.

Intense Guy said...

I've only seen Toy Story One. I fell in love with Bo Peep.

Toriz said...

AK:
Thanks for letting me know. Yes, I had a good Saturday.

Iggy:
You should try to get to watch the others too!