Friday, January 14, 2011

Furkid Friday: nothing much to say

Hi humans, it's Kero here.

This will be a short post this week, because Mami is sleeping weird, so I have to keep an eye on her in case she tries to sneak off for a nap without me or something.... I wouldn't want to miss out on a nap with Mami! Besides, there's not really much to tell. Mami is mostly better, so I'm hoping we'll be back to proper walkies soon. Dadi is willing to do walkies, but I don't like to leave Mami for too long, so I don't go for proper walkies with Dadi. Gwydion seems to be liking it living indoors, and hee goes mental with squeaking whenever the humans so much as touch the fridge, because he knows the fresh veggies are in there. Mami and Dadi think it's funny, and they call him "the guinea pig alarm" and say about how it would never be possible to sneak anything from the fridge with him anywhere nearby. As for me? I'm doing OK. As I said, hoping proper walkies starts happening again soon, and wishing Mami would go for long sleeps so I could relax in to a proper nap without worrying she'll try to sneak off somewhere. And that's about it really. Well, I did say there wasn't much to say, didn't I?

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

I hope Mami is feeling better soon so she can take you on a proper walkie. And lucky you...you have a "guinea pig alarm". Not everyone does. :)

I hope this next week is a good one for you.

Intense Guy said...

You need to train Gwyddy to sound the Wheak! Wheaks! when your Mami heads of for a nap or wakes up for one!!

Hmm... maybe if you tie a piece of lettuce to her arm...

Deanna said...

LOL Iggy!

Hi Kero,

Glad to hear Mami is mostly better. It doesn't sound like she would have much luck sneaking off without you. You're too good of a watchdog.

Here's to proper walkies for you SOON!

Toriz said...

LOL @ Iggy!

Toriz said...

Kero said...

AK:
Yes, I'm sure you're right that not many people have guinea pig alarms. LOL!

Iggy:
LOL! That might work, but I'm not sure Mami would like that idea. Besides, for some reason I can't figure out, Mami likes to eat lettuce, so she would probably just remove it and eat it. I don't do vegetables and salad stuff personally (apart from raw carrots, and - when I'm in the mood for them - the odd pee or potato) but for some reason Mami and Gwydion love the stuff!

Deanna:
Thank you!

Licks and sniffs,
Kero

Rita said...

Now I am picturing a human with lettuce tied on her arms--so silly!

I hope you get to go on proper walkies soon. My human hasn't been very active the past few days, but I like it that way. So much trouble keeping an eye on them. Interferes with good naps, yes!
Love, Karma

Toriz said...

Kero said...


Karma:
You're so funny!

Yes, it is easier to keep an eye on them when they stay still and nap.

Licks and sniffs,
Kero