Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Gwydion's 1st birthday

To be totally honest, this is just an estimated birthday, but it's the best we have, and since we make a habbit of celebrating furkid birthdays... Well, he has to have some kind of birthday. I know it's some time around this date, so, it's today we've chosen to celebrate his birthday. From now on, March 8th will be Gwydion's official birthday. At most we're only out by a couple of days anyway! OK, I'll stop rambling and get on with it... So, today is Gwydion's first birthday! It seems like only yesterday we were bringing home a roughly three month old guinea pig. Now he's a pudgy little 1 year old!

I haven't taken any photos of the boys in the past couple of weeks, so I don't have a new photo to post of him. I'm sure there will be one soon though... I mean, I'll probably take one today, since I usually do a birthday photo for my furkids. Anyway, that means no photo in this post... Sorry! Still, I want to wish my little squeaker a happy birthday, and point out that - despite his attitude, and obvious annoyance at the lack of willingness on my part to feed him on demand - I'm glad he's a part of our family, and hope he's with us for a few years yet!

Happy birthday Gwydion!

8 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Happy Birthday Gwydion! It is also Buddy's 3rd birthday today. I'm going to Paddywack's to get him a special treat today!

Rita said...

Happy, happy birthday, Mr. Weakers!! You are loved. I hope you have many years ahead of you with your humans and Kero. :) :)

AliceKay said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Gwydion. You're one lucky little guinea pig. :)

Toriz said...

Nikki:
Well, I hope Buddy enjoyed his birthday treat! :)

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Thanks all!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Intense Guy said...

Happy Birthday pudgy Gwydion!!! Hope you enjoyed you big day.

Deanna said...

Squeak, squeakday to you Gwydion!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Thanks Iggy and Deanna!

Yes, I enjoyed the day!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion